Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, trade recommendations or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. Strategic Trading League will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
Forex, Futures, Stock, and/or Options trading have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the Forex, Futures, Stock, and/or Options markets. The information contained in these pages is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell Currencies, Futures, Stock, or Options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
All information and material purchased from this website or via e-mails is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advice. Any statements about profits or income, expressed or implied, do not represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, trades, profits or losses, and agree to hold Strategic Trading League and any authorized distributors of this information harmless in any and all ways.
- When you access the Website or our Commentary page via any means, we may collect, store and use certain of your personal information to enable us to provide the service we advertise. By accessing the Website via any means you
agree that your personal information may be collected, stored and used by us.
- When you register for a trial or us the Contact Us form, on the Website, we ask for your name and email address. If you contact us, we may also keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also collect data relating to your visits to the Website that cannot identify you but records your use of our Website including, for example, details of how long you have used the Website
- We may also collect your computer’s IP address in order to help us tailor the service to your location.
- All information is stored on our secure servers. When you register you will be allocated a password which enables you to access the website content. This password may be changed by you but we ask you not to share this password with anyone.
- Your personal information will never be shared or sold to any 3rd parties except in the event that we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements; or to protect our rights.
- We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an on-going legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with the service or trial that you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
- if we have collected and process your personal information on the basis of your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- All personal information will stored while a business relationship exists between yourself and Strategic Trading League and for a period of 10 years after the conclusion of such relationship. But you have the right to request that all such information is deleted from our records at any time after the relationship is concluded by notifying us in writing at our business address or by e-mail to Owner@StrategicTradingLeague.com
1. Some cookies are essential for the operation of our website. For example, some cookies allow us to identify subscribers and ensure they can access the subscription only pages. If a subscriber opts to disable these cookies, the user will not be able to access all of the content that a subscription entitles them to.
2. We utilise other cookies to analyse how our visitors use our websites and to monitor website performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customising our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
3. We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. For example, cookies save you the trouble of typing in your username every time you access the site.
Strategic Trading League
Strategic Trading League will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from Trading FOREX. Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, trade recommendations or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice.
© 2018 Stratic Trading League